BodyTite Forum

• Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

It is my turn , ARM-TITE !!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: It is my turn , ARM-TITE !!
It is my turn , ARM-TITE !! 2 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi !

Only one night and its my time to go.
Tomorrow I will have Body Tite for bingo-wings.
Cant help to be "a little" nervous.

Kaarin
Kaarin
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:It is my turn , ARM-TITE !! 2 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi

I had ArmTite 6 days ago at The Northern Clinic. They really did look after me and put me completely at ease. The whole procedure took about 30 minutes and the only discomfort I had was at the top of my right arm for a minute or so but other than that it was painless. I travelled back to Kent by myself, took it easy the following day but was back in my normal routine within 36 hours. My arms are a little tender still but it is not stopping me from doing anything. It is very early days but I can see aleady that my upper arms are significantly smaller and can't wait to see the end result when the tightning should be complete to the extend I am expecting.
Tovellj02
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: It is my turn , ARM-TITE !! 2 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
How did it go I am keen to hear your experience and how your arms are now as you are 3 weeks ahead of me

Thanks
Tovellj02
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: It is my turn , ARM-TITE !! 2 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi Tovellj02 !

I am doing fine, thank you for asking.
I did see very soon, that something "had happened" for my arms. I mean in good way. They are slimmer.
I was not taken very much fat. The bigger problem was just loose skin under my arms. I really hope, this will help. At least now, it looks better

I could not have taken any regular liposuction, because of my "old" skin. This was the only way to go. I didnt want to have that long scar either.

I dont have had any pains and the arms are functioning good. I am wearing comp. garment all the time, actually I dont know how far should I. I am not sure, might have some swelling left at the elbow area.Tomorrow it will be 4 weeks. Only my skin does not like this. It is so dry that it is flaking off.
May be that RF or those cleanig liquids before that cause that unusual fkaking. No big deal.

How are you doing. Are you pleased. How many weeks are you going to wear your c.garment.?
Hope you are fine!
Kaarin
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:It is my turn , ARM-TITE !! 2 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi

Thank for coming back to me so soon.

It is now 10 days for me and I can see a huge difference. I had quite a bit of dimply fat at the top of my arm and that has all gone My arms are genuinely smaller and if we are supposed to still have swelling at this stage they can only get better!

My left arm is almost back to normal but my right arm is still a bit tender when I stretch but I am starting a training programme at the gym this week so hopefully that will help.

I have been puting Bio Oil on my arms and they are absolutely fine but any moisturiser will do. Did they not tell you to moisturise every day.

I will be wearing the pressure garment for the full 6 weeks I can't believe some people take it off after 2 weeks or so. I did ask if there would be any benifit to wearing it longer but they said no. I find it quite comfortable but it does make me really hot. I wouldn't want to be wearing it in the summer.

If I get the tightning result that they have said I should I am going to get my thighs & abdomen done in the winter

Hope things continue to go well for you
Tovellj02
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:It is my turn , ARM-TITE !! 2 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi there..... I have just had my upper-arms done yesterday... it is really good to hear positive feedback from you.. my arms have been an issue with me for years and did not fancy having arm-lift because of scar, so when i read about body-tite it seems the perfect solution... so far i have changed dressings and havnt noticed any difference but its only day one for me, so im keeping an open mind... did you wear your compression garment all day and all night? I also had my neck done and beginning to regret that as have loose skin hanging from neck that wasnt there before... still trying to be positive as only day one for me..... Be great to hear from you... Many thanks..pp..
pp
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Hi thinking of having it done can you advise. my upper arms sag I'm thin enough, need more fat ,so will this help? do you have the probes inserted in the skin for the tightening? How bad is the bruising and how long would I have to be out of action. hate my arms can't wear sleeveless tops because of it even thug the rest of me is size/810! HELP
sian james
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2012/04/05 18:54 By sian james.Reason: spelling!

How bad is the bruising? Hope you're ok. did you have the lipo or just tightening.How long did it take?
sian james
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Hi. It is 5 weeks for me now and I am still wearing the pressure garment. There is a huge improvement but I still have loose skin but I am trying not to get concerned as I was told that I would not see a real difference in the skin tightness for 3 - 6 months which was confirmed in a very interesting article in a Women's magazine recently. I was very encouraged to see the magazine's doctor recommend Bodytite.
Tovellj02
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Hi. I had my arms done at The Northern Clinic and they told me exactly what to expect. I did have some loose skin to start with and the doctor told me that he could not give me the arms of a 20 year old but he could make a significant improvement and that is all I am expecting. Even if the skin is loose as in normal Bingo Wings the tightning procedure should make a difference. I believe that it is only very crinckly skin that does not respond so well but I was offered a free consultation so if I had decided not to go ahead it would not have cost me anything but I am really glad I did
Tovellj02
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Hi

I had the full procedure. Lipo & tightning. It took about 30 minutes. I couldn't believe it when the doctor told me he had fiinished. They insert a probe for the lipo and then another for the heat procedure which is for the tightning. I had a tiny bit of discomfort in the top of my right arm but other than that it was painless and I didn't have any bruising. My arms were a bit tender for a week or two but it did not stop me doing anything. The pressure garment is actually very comfortable but it does get a bit hot. Glad I won't be wearing it in the summer
Tovellj02
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

thanks, still unsure because my arms are crinkly! but I guess if i hate them this much its worth a try but inexpensive one! How long were you out of action? was there much bruising. I have about 10 days to get back into action after the op
sian james
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Hi

If I were you I would go and have a free consultation and then you will know if BodyTite is the procedure for you. If you go to the Northern Clinic they will not mislead you and if your arms are unsuitable for the procedure they will tell you and then it won't have cost you anything. Good luck
Tovellj02
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Thanks for all the suggestions I'll let you know how i get on . have an appointment for next Friday in swansea
sian james
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Well I had it done yesterday. It. took two hours altogether. Still leaking but at least its anaesthetic that"s coming out and nothing else. Had about half a pint of fat removed. Didn't realise my arms were that fat! feeling a bit tender but other wise fine. Dr Jones had a quick look this morning and wants to see me next week. Have to wear compression garment for 6 weeks, 3weeks all the time , last three possibly only at night. Its the only time that I'm praying for poor weather as I'm going to look stupid in long sleeves during a hot spell ! But hopefully I'll be able to show off my new arms when the proper summer comes
sian james
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1

CLICK HERE to visit InvasixUK.com